Businesses all have problems which require them to:
- obtain information on the whereabouts, identity, conduct or credibility of a person or company
- conduct background checks or searches of potential lovers, business partners or companies
- have someone followed to see if he or she is being deceitful
- conduct background checks of an applicant or business partner
- locate and recover lost or stolen property
- verify employees' claims, such as workers' compensation claims
- investigate a scene or interrogate a witness
We often get asked why business would employ a Private Investigator.
Have you wondered that too?
More often than not we conduct investigations and inquiries for insurance companies, legal firms, councils, and worried spouses. In fact, we have saved our clients millions of dollars in false claims, appropriation of plants and equipment, and lost productivity.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you.